Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Friday, July 27, 2012

TGIF at Greads (3)

TGIF is a weekly theme hosted by Ginger over at Greads where you answer a weekly question and recap what happen that week. Feel free to join in if you want.


This weeks question is...
Christmas in July: If Santa were to come down your chimney in the middle of summer, which books would you want him to leave for you under the tree?


There are many books I want, but just have not gotten around to buying them yet. So, here are the top five books I would want Santa to give me.


Pandemonium ( Delirium #2) by Lauren Oliver.
I need to know what happens next in this series.



Until I Die ( Revenants #2) by Amy Plum.
The first book in this series was such an awesome book, and I really want to know what happens next.



Grave Mercy ( His Fair Assassin #1) by Robin LaFevers.
I have heard so many good review for this book and the story line really interest me.


Lies Beneath ( Lies Beneath #1) by Anne Greenwood Brown.
I love books with mermaids in them and this book looks like it puts a spin on the normal Mermaid legends.


Shadows In The Silence ( Angelfire #3) by Courtney Allison Moulton
This is the last book in the Angelfire trilogy, and I need, NEED to know what happens, but sadly this book is not out yet. :(










      Since I was on vacation last Friday I did not do a weekly wrap-up. So, this wrap-up will be for the last two weeks.





                  What you missed this past two weeks
                         
                    Review: Divergent by Veronica Roth
                    Review: Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins
                    Still On My Mind (3)
                    Can't Wait Wednesday (4)
                    Stacking The Shelves (2)


 








~Kimberly~



2 comments:

  1. I want to read Pandemonium as well. It has been on everyone's blogs and the peer pressure is getting to me. LOL! Great picks! New Follower (GFC)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following my blog. I appreciate it. :)



      Kimberly

      Delete