Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (6)



"Stacking the Shelves" is a weekly theme hosted by Tynga's reviews . Feel free to join in if you want. In this theme I showcase all the books I got this week.





It was a slow week this week, I only got three books.

























I got....

Crossed by Ally Condie. This is the second book in the Matched Trilogy.
I really liked the first book in this series and I am really excited to read this and see where this series will go.


Revived by Cat Patrick.
This book looks really good, I can't wait to read it.


Balthazar by Claudia Gray. This is the fifth book in the Evernight series.
Balthazar was my favorite characetr in the Evernight series and I am really excited to read this.















That is all I got this week,
Happy reading.














9 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy Crossed a lot more than I did! I still haven't read the other two, but I read Gray's Evernight series and STILL haven't picked up Balthazar. Happy reading!

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I was in the some spot you are in. I loved the Evernight series and I knew Balthazar was out, but I never got it. So, finaly one day I forced myself to order it from the library and so far I am glad I did.


      Happy Reading.

      Delete
  2. Remember sometimes its about quality over quantity. Just remember that. Nice haul.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that cover for Revived, the UK one is completely different.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I just discovered your blog thanks to staking the shelves giveaway :). I'm a new follower !

    That's a great haul ! I love the Evernight series but I haven't read Balthazar. I loved him in the books so I really need to read it. I hope you'll enjoy reading all these books ! Happy reading from France !

    Oh and I have an international giveaway going on if you are interest :) it's to celebrate my 2 year blogoversary !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great books this week, I still have to read all of them x) Enjoy!

    Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great new books! I LOVED Revived! I hope you do too! :) I wasn't crazy about Matched but I did enjoy it so I'm jealous you got Crossed ;)

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really liked Crossed. I'm hoping to read Revived soon.. the cover is so gorgeous! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You had a faster week than me. I got nothing. Zip all. Oh well. I am hopefully getting at least three next week. Hope you enjoy your books.

    Becky @ A Reader’s Devotion

    ReplyDelete