Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Bookshelf Tour part 4


I have wanted to do a Book shelf tour since I started this blog and for some reason I never did it. So, in honors of New Years I decided to finally just do it.

Click HERE for the Bookshelf Tour part 1
Click HERE for the Bookshelf Tour part 2
Click HERE for the Bookshelf Tour part 3
 
This is the last shelf on my bookcase. It is also my Classic shelf. It is where I keep all the classic I own and where I keep the books I read when I was a kid that I do not have the heart to give away. You can maybe skip the first half, because it is mostly my huge Nancy Drew collection. Also instead of saying the names of all me Nancy Drew's I will just say what book it is.
 

First Half

 
 
 
Left: Down to Up
Nancy Drew book #1 by Carolyn Keene
Nancy Drew book #2 by Caroline Keene
Nancy Drew book #3 by Caroline Keene
Nancy Drew book #4 by Caroline Keene
Nancy Drew book #5 by Caroline Keene
Nancy Drew book #6 by Caroline Keene
Nancy Drew book #7 by Caroline Keene
Nancy Drew book #8 by Caroline Keene
Nancy Drew book #9 by Caroline Keene
Nancy Drew book #10 by Caroline Keene
Nancy Drew book #11 by Caroline Keene
 
Right: Down to Up
Nancy Drew book #17 by Caroline Keene
Nancy Drew book #18 by Caroline Keene
Nancy Drew book #22 by Caroline Keene
Nancy Drew book #25 by Caroline Keene
Nancy Drew book #43 by Caroline Keene
Nancy Drew book #44 by Caroline Keene
Nancy Drew book #46 by Caroline Keene
Nancy Drew book #47 by Caroline Keene
 Nancy Drew book #49 by Caroline Keene
Nancy Drew book #48 by Caroline Keene
Ice by V. C. Andrews
Rose by V. C. Andrews
Honey by V. C. Andrews
 
Favorite Cover:
If I could say all of the Nacy Drew's I would, because their cover art is so pretty.
 
 

Last Half

 
 
Left: Up to Down
The Green Mile part 1: The Two Dead Girls by Stephen King
The Green Mile part 2: The House On the Mile by Stephen King
The Green Mile part 3: Coffey's Hands by Stephen King
The Green Mile part 4: The Bad Death of Eduard Delacroix by Stephen King
The Green Mile part 5: Night Journey by Stephen King
The Green Mile part 6: Coffey on the Mile by Stephen King
Alice in Wonderland & Though the Looking Glass by Lewis Carroll
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen
 
Right: Up to Down
Water for Elephants by Sarah Gruen
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J. K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by  J. K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by  J. K. Rowling
The Long Winter by Laura Wilder
By the Shores of Silver Lake by Laura Wilder
On the Banks of Plum Creek by Laura Wilder
Little House on the Prairie by Laura Wilder
Farmer Boy by Laura Wilder
Little House in the Big Woods by Laura Wilder
 
 
Favorite Cover:
That would have to be the Cover of Little House in the Big Woods.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
Thats all for today.
Happy reading












2 comments:

  1. Thanks for some other great article. Where else may just anybody get that type of
    info in such an ideal method of writing? I have a presentation
    subsequent week, and I'm on the search for such info.

    Feel free to surf to my web page :: Visit My Homepage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I have just been looking for info approximately this subject for a long
    time and yours is the best I've came upon so far. However, what concerning the bottom line? Are you certain about the source?

    my page Anad.Philo.at

    ReplyDelete