Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Friday, January 10, 2014

Bout of Books Update 2

Bout of Books

Yesterday was a good day!! I read around 200 pages and I finished Fullmetal Alchemist and I'm almost done with the second one. I also started a book that wasn't on my original TBR, Wild Cards by Simone Elkeles, which is going good so far. 

Updates

Monday:
Pages read: 106
Pages read overall: 106
Books finished: None
Books Finished Overall: None

Tuesday:
Pages read: 120
Pages read overall: 280
Books finished: None
Books finished overall: None

Wednesday:
Pages read: 145
Pages read overall: 425
Books finished: The Eternity Cure
Books finished overall: The Eternity Cure

Thursday:
Pages read: 232
Pages read overall: 657
Books finished: Fullmetal Alchemist Volume 4.
Books Finished overall: The Eternity Cure by Julie Kagawa & Fullmetal Alchemist Volume 4.

Challenges for today

Create a Story -- Never Too Fond of Books
Book Spine Poetry -- The Book Spines


The rules for the Create a Story challenge are simple. 
  1. Open your current book to the last page you read.
  2. Using the last word of every line, create a poem or story. You must use every word (but they do not have to be in order), and you may add punctuation as necessary. If a word is split between the end of the line and the beginning of the next one, you may choose whether or not to use it.
  3. Create a post (or tweet or video) that showcases your masterpiece. If you don’t have anywhere else to post it, you can add it as a comment here and use the comment link as your entry.
  4. Add it to the linky on this post.
The book I used was Wild Cards by Simone Elkeles page 34

My words are: Unrecognizable, voice, impressed, be, in, for, flags, in, loudly, jobs, I, will, says, she, the, blab, mumble, she, an, attention, out, tonight,  but, night, and, sure, of, summer.

My story.
She mumbles in an unrecognizable voice.
She says I blab for attention.
But tonight, summer will loudly be impressed

out of jobs And The sure flags. 


That;s how I'm doing for the Read-a-thon, how about you?
Happy reading






1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo! Awesome job in finishing Fullmetal Alchemist! I started watching this series a few years ago, but never got to finish it. I wonder if the books/mangas are any better.

    ReplyDelete