Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday (43)

This meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

Top Ten Reasons I Love Being A Blogger

When writing this I realized that I only have three main reasons why I love blogging. 

Talking about books.


I don't have a lot of book lovers in my life besides myself. So, I like that I have the ability to talk about books to people who likes books just as I do. I like that I can gush about a book and than fangirl with another blogger about whichever book. I like how I can have an in depth discussion with people about a certain book. Having a friendly discussion about a book with another book lover is a great thing, it is so much better then just having a one-way conversation about the book I'm currently reading.


Being Able to Support Authors.
I feel like being an author would be a really delicate career. If your book doesn't do well then you don't get payed much. So, I'm glad that I am in a position to help some authors out in spotlighting their books. I just like how I can help out their career and spread the word about them and their book(s).


Interacting and making blogger friends.

kristen wiig animated gif on Giphy

I like interacting and conversing with other bloggers. Book blogging has its own community and its great being part of it and making blogging friends. I've become friends with a lot of great and wonderful people because of book blogging. So, I'm really glad that I decided to become a blogger :).



That was my list, what was your list?
Happy reading








1 comment:

  1. I love having the ability to promote authors and share my love of their book with others. Especially none bloggers, I have been exposed to so many new books through blogging and then I go and make my non bookish friends go read them!

    ReplyDelete