Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Monday, May 26, 2014

I'm Back!!!




Hi guys!  Remember at the end of April when I said I would be taking a short, week long break from the blog? Yeah, somehow that week turned into a month, but it was a well needed month break. I was dealing with a lot of stress with school and other stuff and I really couldn't deal with maintaining a blog on top of that. But I'm back now!!!


I am really excited to start blogging again!! I've missed it, a lot. I missed writing reviews and talking about books. So, I am ready to start the blogging again :D.

Since school is still going, I will only be posting a few posts this week. However, the week after that I will be free of school and summer will start, at least for me. So this week will be a slow one, but after that I will be home free and ready to post all the reviews and memes.



Happy reading :D

1 comment: