Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Friday, October 10, 2014

20 Things You Might Not Know About Me

I saw this post over at the wonderful Rally the Readers blog and the amazing Lunar Rainbows and thought that it looked like fun.


1. How tall are you?
I am 5' 3''
I am short and I am proud!! 

2. Do you have a hidden talent? If so, what?
It would be cool to have a hidden talent, but as of right now it is still hidden.

3. What's your biggest blog related pet peeve?
Blogs that post bashing reviews. I hate it when a blogger is just really rude and mean in a negative review. I get that you didn't like the book and/or don't understand why people like it, but do you have to just be cruel? I hate when I encounter this.

4. What's your biggest non-blog related pet peeve?
Arrogance, I can't stand it when a person thinks there better then everyone else. 

5. What's your favorite song?
This is a hard question! I'll narrow it down to three
Love Runs Out by OneRepublic
All About that Bass by Meghan Trainor
Dust Bowl Dance by Mumford and Sons

6. What's your favorite Etsy shop that isn't yours?
I don't know what this is.

7. What's your favorite way to spend your free time when you're alone?
Reading, writing, and blogging. The best three things ever.

8. What's your favorite junk food?
Poptarts. Any flavor doesn't matter, I love them

9. Do you have a pet or pets? If so, what kind and what are their names?
I have many pets at the moment. I have one Saint Bernard dog, one Yorkie dog, one cat, two rabbits, and twelve chickens. 

10. What are your favorite fiction and nonfiction books?
I don't often read Nonfiction, but when I do I usually read art books.
Favorite Fiction is very hard to answer, here are a very:
Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder
The Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas
Anything by Brandon Sanderson.

11. What's your favorite beauty product?
I don't really use makeup all that often.

12. When were you last embarrassed? What happened?
The last time I was embarrassed thankfully no one was there to see it. I was on my desk chair and something feel on the floor and I leaned down to get it. Usually when I lean down while still sitting on a chair I'd put one hand on the desk or on the bottom of the chair so I don't fall. However, this time I couldn't get a hold on anything for whatever reason and it was to late because I leaned down to far already and I fell straight to the floor. If anyone was watching it would have looked like I just fell out of my chair. Thankfully no one was watching.

13. If you could only drink one beverage (besides water) for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Tea, I love tea!

14. What's your favorite movie?
So many to chose from.
Titanic
Catching Fire
The Hobbit movie series

15. What were you in high school: prom queen, nerd, cheerleader, jock, valedictorian, band geek, loner, artist, prep?
I am still in High School and I am definitely a nerd. There is no doubt in that verdict. 

16. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
Ireland, Hawaii, or Seattle 

17. PC or Mac?
PC.I love PC

18. Last romantic gesture from a crush, date, boy/girlfriend, spouse?
I don't have a boyfriend at the moment so can I saw something a book boyfriend did in his book? No, that doesn't count?

19. Favorite celebrity?
Jennifer Lawrence. She is just awesome!

20. What blogger do you secretly wish you were best friends with?
I count any blogger that I talk to often through comments friends, does that count as an answer?

If you want to do this go ahead and leave the link to your post in the comments. 


Happy Reading



1 comment:

  1. Yay- so glad that you joined in on this! I LOVE Maria V. Snyder's Study series, and I'm thrilled that the new book will be out next year! And I love sitting down with a cup of tea and a book. :D

    ReplyDelete