Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

I'm Doing NanoWrimo


If you don't know what NaNoWriMo is it is the National Novel Writing Month. During November writers try to write 50,000 words in the 30 days of November. You can sign up to participate and track your status at NaNoWriMo.

This post is just me telling you that things at the blog are going to slow down a bit. I don't want to stop posting things entirely because last year I did that and it took forever to start posting things regularly after that and I don't want to deal with that. However, even though I am going to try to post at least once a week, I don't know how successful I will be at it. 

This also means that commenting and visiting other blogs will slow down as well. I am really sad about this, but it is what it is.

If you are participating in NaNoWriMo add me as a buddy my screen name is Kimmy with Notes.


 Happy reading



No comments:

Post a Comment