Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Predictions and Hopes (6) Mortal Heart


My Review of Grave Mercy: Here
My Review of Dark Triumph: Here


Mortal Heart by Robin LaFevers
Release Date: November 4th

Annith has watched her gifted sisters at the convent come and go, carrying out their dark dealings in the name of St. Mortain, patiently awaiting her own turn to serve Death. But her worst fears are realized when she discovers she is being groomed by the abbess as a Seeress, to be forever sequestered in the rock and stone womb of the convent. Feeling sorely betrayed, Annith decides to strike out on her own.

She has spent her whole life training to be an assassin. Just because the convent has changed its mind doesn't mean she has..






I love this Historical Fiction/ Assassin series and I can't wait for this one to release! To be honest I don't have a lot of theories on what is going to happen in this book. The summary is really kind of vague on what happens besides Annith leaving so that doesn't really help me. And since we as readers haven't really seen a lot of Annith in this series before this I don't have a feel for her character and I can't say what her decisions will be.

The one thing that I think will happen is that Annith helps the Duchess, whether knowingly or unknowingly. I believe this will happen because the Duchess's story is the plot that connects all of the books and I think the author will stick with that aspect.


I hope somewhere along the way Annith crosses paths with Ismae and Sybella and they help her. Annith has left the convent and so has Ismea and Sybella, so I think they can help her decide if she wants to go back or not and I want to see them interact as friends. Also I want to see how Sybella and Beast are doing because the ending of Dark Triumph left a lot to wonder about.

What I am really excited to read in this book is to see what.....trait Annith is. Ismae was Mercy, Sybella was Justice and so I'm curious on what Annith is. I have absolutely no idea what it could be, what trait follows the pattern? Vengence maybe, but Sybella's story kind of followed that one, so what could Annith be? If you have any clue comment because it's fun to guess about it.




What do you think will happen in this book?
Happy reading



No comments:

Post a Comment