Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Fandom Mashup (4)

This is a new fun feature hosted and created by Micheline over at Lunar-Rainbows. For this feature, there will be a new fictional scenario each week and you will create your dream team of five different characters from five different fandoms around this scenario.

The most evil dark lord/lady of all time has come into power with plots for world-domination. Who do you take with you into battle?


Naruto
Naruto was my childhood crush and I can't believe I am just now putting him on one of my teams. Naruto is not only noble and wouldn't let anyone take over the world he is also a freaking bad-ass!

Tamlin from A Court of Thorns and Roses
Last week I put Rhys on my list and this week it is Tamlin. I also have not seen Tamlin fight, but I just know he would be a great fighter. He is also very noble and loyal to his people, so if anyone threatened them he would kick-ass. Thus, he would be a perfect ally. 

Groot From Guardians of the Galaxy 
Groot is a powerful...tree, but none the less he can fight. Also, he seems to be another character that would fight for the people and if anyone threatened to take over the world he would be right there fighting to save the day!

 Juliette From the Shatter Me series
So, Juliette has a very cool power that I believe would come in handy in this particular case, she can kill people with a single touch and that would be perfect! All that we would need to do is get Juliette close enough to  touch the would be world dictator and BAM! Problem Solved. 

Allison From the Blood of Eden series
Allison is one of the best fighters I have ever read! She is wickedly fast and a fantastic sword fighter and she, again, will not let anyone threaten her friends. She will kill anyone who ever thinks about hurting the people she loves and she will kill them fast. 



Who is on your team?
Happy Reading!



2 comments:

  1. YES to Tamlin! Even though we've never seen him in a fight, I have a feeling he could SO kick some serious butt! You don't get to be an immortal fae without learning to be lethal ;D I still need to read Shatter Me and Blood of Eden though but I have a feeling that I'll love them from you picking them this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no doubt that Tamlin would be spectacular in a fight! I forgot all about Juliette- and how incredibly powerful she is! And I love Groot, too!

    ReplyDelete