Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

June Wrap-Up


June was a really good month for me. I not only read a lot of good books, but I also started a job that I am actually liking. I was also very surprised at myself for reading so many books as I was starting a new job and adjusting to it. Although, I (again) didn't give my blog as much attention as I wanted to and that really makes me sad. However, since July is Harry Potter Month I plan to  do a lot more with the blog!

Books Read: 6
Nowhere But Here by Katie McGarry| 4 Butterflies
The Hidden Prince by Jodi Meadows| 3.5 Butterflies
This Night So Dark by Amie Kaufmen| 3.5 Butterflies
Destroy Me by Tahereh Mafi| 4 Butterflies
The Wrath and The Dawn by Renee Ahdieh| 5 Butterflies
The Stars Never Rise by Rachel Vincent| 3 Butterflies
(Re-Read) Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi| 5 Butterflies

Book of the Month
The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh
This book was beyond amazing! I loved every second of reading it!


Review Posted: 1
Nowhere But Here by Katie McGarry



How was your June Reading?
Happy July Reading


4 comments:

  1. You did really good in June. I have The Wrath and the Dawn wishlisted.
    Happy July reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you =D. And read Wrath and the Dawn soon because it is one of the best books I have read! The writing was just so beautiful :D
    Happy July Reading to you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still think you did really great in June. Since I got back from BEA I was in a ginourmous reading slump so I've hardly read ANY books in June O.O Hopefully July will be better! And YAY HP Month :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on all the books you read in June and on your new job! Ah, I miss the Shatter Me series so much because I miss Warner so much, lol!

    ReplyDelete