Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Monday, July 20, 2015

Fandom Mash-Up (10)


This is a new fun feature hosted and created by Micheline over at Lunar-Rainbows. For this feature, there will be a new fictional scenario each week and you will create your dream team of five different characters from five different fandoms around this scenario.

You're going on a shopping spree! Win. Who do you want to go splurging with?

Celaena Sardothien 
Celaena would be so fun to hang out with! Not to mention she has a great sense of style and loves shopping! I think it's always good to go shopping with people who avidly like to shop or else you will get tired very quickly. Also, she loves books just as much as me and so she would be down to just go to bookstores into of clothing stores. 


Luna Lovegood
Luna is my fictional best friend, so of course I would want to go shopping with her! I also think she would take us to some interesting stores.

Warner (Shatter Me)
Warner has some damn good taste in clothes. He bought all of Juliette's clothes and they seemed like some fabulous dresses. Also, I think he would do good with some relaxing, fun times. Although, he would probably make up a shopping schedule and if we didn't follow it to the letter he would get mad at us. 

Alice Cullen (Twilight)
Alice loves clothes and fashion, I honestly think she likes them more than Celaena. She would be perfect for this situation. She would know all the good clothes brands and she can look into the future to see if anything good will be on sale. 

Tony Stark 
Tony would be absolutely perfect if we ever wanted to buy anything related to computers or tech of any kind. I know nothing about computers or cameras or anything technology-related and so his knowledge would be very valuable. Also, he is super rich and just seems very fun to hang out with.


Who would you hang out with?
Happy Reading



2 comments:

  1. Hell Yes Celaena ♥ Alice and Tony Stark were popular choices this week and I can definitely see why :D I love that you went with Luna too, she would totally take you to some really unique stores haha! And I still need to read Shatter Me but from what I've heard Warner sounds like a natural pick ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHH- I can't believe I forgot Warner! I am seriously kicking myself right now because I loooooove him!!! And you're totally right- there would be serious consequences if we didn't follow his shopping schedule precisely, lol!

    ReplyDelete