Favorite Quotes

'Once upon a time, there was a man as great as the gods...... But even the great can tremble with fear. Even the great can Fall.

Mary E. Pearson, Kiss of Deception

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Best Books of 2015



I was intending to do the Top Ten Tuesday topic with this post but I forgot. I'm just going to say it honestly, I forgot and now this post  was born.



~These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman
This was such a touching love story! I loved every second of reading it! I loved how their relationship grew from hostility to annoyance, to friendship, and finally to being in love. It was just so sweet which was contrasted so well with the desperation of their situation. And the writing style was just so beautiful! I am in love with this women's writing.

~Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas
I read this one very early in 2015 and I am kinda ashamed of it because this was released in 2014. I put off reading this one for far to long which baffled me because I loved it!! I loved every single thing about this book! The characters were so amazing, the plot was incredible, and the world was just freakin great! I re-read this book a good 3 times after reading it. I loved it!



~Nowhere But Here by Katie McGarry
Katie McGarry is such an amazing contemporary writer! I love all of her books and this one was no exception! I loved it and I especially loved the setting! I never read a book surrounding the family of a motorcycle club and I loved it! I loved the family dynamic, the love story between Emily and Oz, the plot, everything!

~Wicked by Jennifer L. Armentrout
It is no secret that I am a big fan of Jennifer L. Armentrout's writing. I just loved this book! I loved the world and the characters and the plot! The story was a bit predictable but the characters and the romance totally made up for it! This book had another romance that I am in love with!

~The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh
This book was just so poetic and heartbreakingly beautiful! The writing was just so amazing and breathtaking! I'm almost certain this author could write about someone making a phone book and it would still be beautiful. Not to mention the setting and the characters!! Everything in this book was perfect! The love story blew me away! It was full of longing and heartbreak and it pierced right through your heart!

~Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas
This book was full of a lot of change. Ships sank and others built in their place. I know a lot of people didn't like this but I loved it! It was a bit of a shock to read but I really appreciated it! The characters were just as strong, if not stronger in this book; they had so much depth! It was beautiful! The plot was so great and it was all so great!!

~The Heart of Betrayal by Mary E. Pearson
The Kiss of Deception was on of my favorite books in 2014 and its sequel was just as amazing!! I loved this book and this world and I think I'm a tad too emotionally involved with these characters. I just loved it and am obsessed with this author's writing style!

~A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
This book was just such an amazing read! I loved it and I'm so glad that Sarah J. Maas decided to publish another series! But back to the book. I loved the story and even though it was very focused on the love story instead of the world but I didn't care because the relationship between Tam and Feyre was so fun and amazing to read!



What were your favorite books in 2015?
Happy 2016 reading!!




No comments:

Post a Comment